Accreditation Preparation services include:
- Dedicated consultant through completion of accreditation process
- Consultative visits, required policy & procedure templates, remote consulting, and mock surveys
- Education regarding quality management and improvement activities, credentialing/privileging, peer reviewing, benchmarking, infection prevention, medication management, risk management, etc.
- Direction on writing effective policies and procedures that are compliant with accreditation standards, or customization of your policies and procedures by your consultant
- CMS/Medicare guidelines and Life Safety Code (LSC) requirements included when appropriate
- Medical Home and Dental Home recognition included when appropriate